Thursday, January 1, 2009

The Christmas Play

the boys...
Paul played the part of Jonathan - a brainy kid,
John played the part of Julian - a humorous character



the girls...
Emma played the part of Sapphire - a lonesome girl who
makes good friends during the play


The younger kids in our church put on a Christmas play called, A Grandma for Christmas. They all did very well and only had 4 practices before the performance on December 21st! Emma and Paul had lead roles and even John had a few lines! The photos I took during the play didn't turn out, but here are some pictures of the kids just after the performance.

1 comment:

  1. I am sure that you had a lot of fun watching and being part of it. I really enjoyed watching the play when we were there. I think you were in it that year. Miss you all!

    ReplyDelete