WOW! I haven't checked your blog for a while and your latest entry was just yesterday. Perfect timing! I love your blog. Makes me feel like I am there with you. However, the temperature here is 75 degrees. Miss you.
I miss walking on Lunch Creek Trail. That was one of my favorite places to go. It is a good thing that Sam likes it so much, you can go all the time and not worry about him being bored.
For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
WOW! I haven't checked your blog for a while and your latest entry was just yesterday. Perfect timing! I love your blog. Makes me feel like I am there with you. However, the temperature here is 75 degrees. Miss you.
ReplyDeleteLove, Grandma Jean
I miss walking on Lunch Creek Trail. That was one of my favorite places to go. It is a good thing that Sam likes it so much, you can go all the time and not worry about him being bored.
ReplyDeleteI love your new family photo! I can almost see you Nancy!
ReplyDelete