And boys will be boys. Looks like lots of fun! I bet your mom is happy for her washing machine as well- only because it washes mud out so efficiently (where as mine focuses primarily on blow-outs, spit-up, and food messes). :-)
For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
And boys will be boys. Looks like lots of fun! I bet your mom is happy for her washing machine as well- only because it washes mud out so efficiently (where as mine focuses primarily on blow-outs, spit-up, and food messes). :-)
ReplyDeleteI love the fourth picture. John is looking so grown up. I think that there should be some match making...
ReplyDeleteI would like John and Paul to come over to our house and show my boys how boys are supposed to act.