Thank you to everyone for all your nice comments! We do have Christmas cards to send out to everyone, but we are running a little late this year... :) So I gave you a peak at the picture. :) Hope you all had a great Christmas and have a good New Year!
For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
That is a really good family picture. I really like it. I hope you had a very, very good Christmas. Merry Christmas!!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely beautiful family! I keep trying to leave messages, let's see if this one makes it!
ReplyDeleteWonderful picture- everyone is growing up so quickly! (I know- cliche!)
ReplyDeleteWe miss you all, love you all, and hope you are having some wonderful holidays.
Thank you to everyone for all your nice comments! We do have Christmas cards to send out to everyone, but we are running a little late this year... :) So I gave you a peak at the picture. :) Hope you all had a great Christmas and have a good New Year!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fantastic family, that i miss seeing.
ReplyDelete