Sunday, October 4, 2009

Saturday Fun...

going double...

Sam was pretty impressed.... and a little upset at not getting a turn... I think this look expresses both feelings! :)

This Saturday, Dad took us all into town. We stopped at some garage sales, then we all went down to Dad's boat. He set up a buoy swing, and we all took turns swinging out over the water, while Dad did some odd jobs around the boat. It was a beautiful day! So beautiful, that John got out the hose and thought I needed to "cool off" with a little pressure-washing (this picture was obviously taken BEFORE I got soaked.)

4 comments:

  1. You are all so brave. I can't imagine ever having the courage to try something like that when I was your age. It looks like a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For some reason seeing that makes me feel cold all over and all alone as tho i was lost at sea...? (shrug:) Oh well, glad you were able to have some fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! ...That's a good memory! :) :)

    ReplyDelete